Can’t view Seasonal Pro

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Can’t view Seasonal Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roy Kamimura
    Participant

When I activate my Seasonal Pro theme or its child, all I see on my website is a pulsating circle. What’s weird is that if I activate Seasonal (free version), everything is fine. What do I need to do?

Shaped Pixels
    Keymaster

Good morning…That is odd, but I’m wondering if there is a plugin conflict. Try disabling all plugins if you can, then try it out. Also, if you can, with the Seasonal Pro activated, are you able to go to the Customizer? If so, go to Appearance >> Customize >> Other Options, and disable the preloader and see if that helps?

Quick Follow up…I just activated my Seasonal Pro, and sure enough, it does the same thing. So disabling the preloader seems to fix it. This means there is something about the preloader script that is causing the problem.

Roy Kamimura
    Participant

Thanks – once I disabled the preloader as you said it works fine. Is this something that I need to worry about? Am not sure what the preloading does and is it ok if I just leave it off.

Shaped Pixels
    Keymaster

Nothing to worry about. What I will do though is look into a fix for the next theme update (which is coming soon). You can leave it off as many often do. It’s basically an animated placeholder for someone to look at until the page loads up.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.