Comment box not appearing?

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Comment box not appearing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Humphreys
    Participant

Hello,

For some reason a comment box for readers to leave comments has not appeared on the latest post on my website:

Connecting with KYGN

I’ve set the discussion settings so that, by default, users are able to comment, and all other posts have this enabled as things stand. Can you look in to this please?

Thanks,

Joe

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Hi Joe…sorry for late reply, I’m just starting my day here.
    Anyway, I checked your link you gave me, and definitely do not see anything relating to a comment section. I noticed the other post in the same category does have comments, so something is unique about that one post. Double check the post itself in the editor to make sure the “Discussion” box has a check next to “Allow Comments” is checked.

Joseph Humphreys
    Participant

No need to apologise, that is much quicker a response than most people provide!

Forgive me for my being dense – I never use ‘Quick Edit’ and I can now see that the box, for some reason, was unchecked there. Didn’t think to look at that. Thanks, problem solved now 🙂

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

That is awesome to hear 🙂
    Also, no need to feel dense…that setting is often overlooked by many, but WordPress has been known to disable settings without warning (odd I know), and that is one that has happened before for others when the user could have sworn it was enabled.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.