How do I change site title FONT

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro How do I change site title FONT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Gibson
    Participant

Not much of a theme editor/modifer, so I’m struggling with a very simple task.
    I bought the themes bundle and after some considerations, I’ve decided I like Seasonal Pro for my personal site.
    The problem is, I REALLY HATE the font used for the site title. Makes the J in my name look like a backward F.

I just want to change this font to something cleaner, like a standard Palatino or New Times Roman, something crisp and professional.
    But I can’t find anywhere in the customization pages where I can change that font.

I want to use as few plugins as possible, so I’d like to do this natively instead of “easy google fonts”.
    Under Typography, everything is font SIZE. I want to change the font style. Any thoughts?

John

Bidur
    Keymaster

Hello John,

Here is a quick fix. Please add the following css inside the additional css section of your customizer;

.entry-title {
        font-family: "Times New Roman", serif!important;
        font-weight: 600;
    }

Let us know.
    Thanks!

John Gibson
    Participant

Unfortunately this did not work.
    Is there a way to get a listing of the font-families that are available in this theme?
    I’m guessing that it doesn’t have a “New Times Roman”, so I’ll have to pick something else.

It worked, when I changed the CSS from .entry-title to .site-title

JG

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by John Gibson.
    Bidur
    Keymaster

Great JG!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.