Install not working

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Install not working

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Thanks for the information…I will start working on a code change and fix right now, then upload the update. If you don’t hear from me here in the next couple of hours, reply back here.

Shelly Callow
    Participant

Thanks! 🙂

I will be heading to bed soon so I won’t be able to do anything until either tomorrow morning or after work…

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

OK…I’m just finishing up as well doing a couple other updates to the theme while I am at it. Have a good sleep and this will be ready for you tomorrow then.

Shelly Callow
    Participant

Do we have an update yet…? 🙂

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

hmmm…did you not get my email last night with an attachment of a beta version of the fix?

Shelly Callow
    Participant

No, sorry, I didn’t… I just checked my spam too, but nothing there either…

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

I just resent it …it has a 1 MB file attached.

Shelly Callow
    Participant

Wait! When I checked my spam folder from my phone, there was nothing there… but I just checked from my laptop – and there it is! 🙂

Shelly Callow
    Participant

Success!
    It works beautifully now!
    Thank you so much!

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

YAY! 🙂

Definitely good to hear! You have to take some credit though for getting the info of the server logs to me so I know where and what.

Shelly Callow
    Participant

Teamwork… LOL.

Many many years ago I dabbled in some amateur web design (I even did an online NFL Pool for my buddy!) – I am amazed (and slightly overwhelmed) by all the new aspects and terminology – thank goodness for Google – and folks like you who know your stuff!! 🙂

I am looking forward to putting my personal touches on my Seasonal theme and, hopefully, to creating a very successful Blog!

Thanks, again, for all your help.

Cheers!

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Trust me…I make mistakes.
    Anyway, when you have your blog up and running, let me know, I like seeing what people do with my themes.

Cheers!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.