Menu problems on sidebar

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Menu problems on sidebar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

HI there,

I have just purchased seasonal pro and wanted to set up my social media icons in the sidebar on top of the picture as in the demo. I followed the instructions and each time I put in the link (for facebook, or twitter for example) nothing happened and nothing showed up in the menu structure column.

Similarly for my primary menu (located in the same space as in the demo) I actually took out the home page as well as the blog page yet they are still showing up in the menu list. I removed them because when I tried to change the menu structure (e.g. to be listed in the following order: Home, about, blog, yoga & meditation) it still stays in the order you can see at the moment (About, Blog, Home, Yoga & Meditation) even though in the menu options it is listed the way that I want it.

You can see what I am talking about at http://www.kellyryanyoga.com.au

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Kelly

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Hi Kelly….I just tried your link but I got a white screen. Did something happen or is there a correction on the link?
    Regarding the social menu, did you confirm that the menu location was set to “Social”?

For the main menu, same thing, but I am assuming you created a custom menu and not using the default WordPress pages that get added by default?

** I’m about to call it a night here where I am, but will stay up a bit longer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.