Missing image in menu with sub-items

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Missing image in menu with sub-items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Just installed seasonal pro after checking out the free version. In the pro version, the little arrow icons in menu items with sub-items are missing. I’m getting what looks like a little box instead.

I’ve tried uninstalling, deleting the folder in the themes directory and then re-installing… but no help, the image is still broken after re-installing. I’ve also gone through the database but couldn’t find any entries. All of the settings I made before the uninstall (logo, etc) are unchanged after the reinstall.

I’m running on a xampp server on my localhost. I also briefly tried on a different site I have installed on a web host, with the same result.

Thanks for

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

That is odd….if you check out the live demo site, are the icons showing up for you, like the menu arrows?

Seasonal Pro

James
    Participant

Hi Andre,

Yes, they are showing up. I also tried installing it on a live site I have and the images are also missing.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

I think what I will do is do an update to this theme and change the Genericons (a WordPress icon set of fonts) to Font Awesome. This is a more popular font for icons and offer a ton more choices. I’m working on the update right now to change this out and will let you know when I’m done….probably about 30 minutes.

James
    Participant

Thanks Andre, no rush. I’m very early in the process.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Actually…I found the problem. My fault because when I uploaded the 1.0.1 version, I did not include the updated font icon css file in the package. Re-download the theme, and then replace the existing theme files with the new one. That should do the trick.

James
    Participant

Like magic!

Thanks for the incredibly fast turn around.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

No worries….when someone needs support, I try to get on it right away 🙂

I’m still thinking about switching up the icons to Font Awesome instead of Genericons though. But I think I will save that whenever the next update comes for Seasonal Pro. All future themes will be using it, starting from my Longevity Pro theme.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.