Mobile Device issues

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Mobile Device issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne da Rosa
    Participant

Hi again! I am using seasonal pro on a site. It’s great on the computer BUT on the iPad and iPhone if held in the regular mode (tall end up) it loses the links for the menus to the pages. on the iPad it will show the pages menu on the left but on the iPad you have no access either direction to the menus.

Is there a mobile setting for this because this doesn’t work at all on phones and only if someone figures out to turn their iPad or tablet to landscape.

The way I have it set up the menus for the pages on the site are on the left static window. There is 1 blog post that is on the right and when you click on the links on the left (which are pages) they open in the right side.

here’s a link to the site:

http://theongleyinstitute.com/wptest/

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

I will test your site out in my iphone and ipad, then follow up here.
    How is the demo site for Seasonal when viewed?

Seasonal Pro

Suzanne da Rosa
    Participant

The seasonal pro moves the photo that’s usually on the left to the top and it has a menu button at the top that if I click it it brings up the pages… do I need to create a menu? where will it go?

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

You should create a custom menu if you have not done so. But if the demo site works as you described in your latest post, that is how it functions. But I am assuming it’s not doing that right now for your site? Perhaps try again, this time with the custom menu.

Suzanne da Rosa
    Participant

Hi,
    I updated it and clicked the ‘primary menu’ box and it now shows on the top. Guess I just had to be walked through this one 🙂 thanks again for your super great response and timing!

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

No worries 🙂
    What counts is that it’s working!

Suzanne da Rosa
    Participant

takes a while to figure everything out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.