NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Home Forums Main Forum Other Support NEED HELP PLEASE!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carmen
    Participant

Hi there,
    If anyone can please help me in figuring out why our business site started functioning like this. On my Front Page I have this:
    “Your Best Source for Custom Labels
    At Labels Plus, we are industry leaders in printing. We combine your vision with our unique capabilities, knowledge of consumer trends, and a wide range of products and services that will propel your business to the next level. We’re proud to say that with over 45 years of history in the business our customer satisfaction is superb and our advanced printing knowledge and quality show it.”
    It’s showing on all pages and I don’t want it to. It was fine a month ago. I tried going back to what it was but it won’t let me. Also, on my Testimonial page, all my information is gone and instead Im left with verbiage that sais:
    “You need to install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to use the widget SiteOrigin_Widget_Editor_Widget.
    Save and reload this page to start using the widget after you’ve installed it.” But when I go to Re-install it (because I already have it) it says installation failed.
    I would GREATLY…GREATLY appreciate some help, I’m no expert at this but have made my way to making this site but when things like this happen, I stumped!
    http://www.labelsplus.com

Carmen
    Participant

Added information to my PLEE for help:

On our home page, this:
    “You need to add a widget, row, or prebuilt layout before you’ll see anything here. 🙂”
    all of sudden popped up on on the bottom of the page. Have NO IDEA where it came from

I hope someone can help me

Thank You
    Carmen

Carmen
    Participant

UPDATE: I was able to fix the issue on the last part : “You need to add a widget, row, or prebuilt layout before you’ll see anything here. 🙂”. I went to my CPanel and reinstalled SO Widget Bundle and that seemed to do the trick. However, Im still wrestling with the first part as to why “Your Best Source for Custom Labels” is on all pages when it wasn’t a few months ago and I changed nothing.

Thank You
    Carmen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.