Problem when trying to install theme

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Problem when trying to install theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Giorgos
    Participant

Hello, i just purchased the pro version and trying to upgrade my theme. i get the following error when trying to install the theme:

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed.

Please advice

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Sorry for late reply…just starting my day here.

This usually means that you tried to download the original package file and WordPress is looking for the style.css file. You have to extract (double click on the file) the first download because inside that is the actual theme zip file that you install, which is where the style.css is found.

Christi Taber
    Participant

Is the first download the one all the way at the bottom of the page?

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Not sure what you mean by at the bottom of the page?
    Do you not have Seasonal Pro installed? Or, are you looking for the child theme for it?

Christi Taber
    Participant

I speaking of the last one on the page in ‘Members’ and ‘Download Theme’ area.

I just paid shapedpixels.com $39 for Seasonal Pro and when I went to the ‘Members’ and ‘Download Theme’ all there were are 3 downloads. I downloaded the last one but it doesn’t install. I then downloaded the other 2 on that page and they won’t install.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

When you go to the main menu Members >> Downlad Theme, look down the page for “Seasonal Pro” and click on “View Releases” and then [b]version 1.2.5[/b], click on “[b]View Files[/b]” and there you can “[b]Download Now[/b]”.

Extract the download package by double clicking on it, and then after this, you can install the [b]seasonalpro.zip[/b] file that is found inside that (providing that you don’t have Seasonal Pro already installed).

If you are having trouble installing it, I can do that for you if you wish? If so, contact me from the footer link with your login info (link to login, username, and password).

Christi Taber
    Participant

I did do that and there is no style.css. Plus I had started another post earlier about it not being compatible with Woocommerce. It shut my site down earlier today. Is there a way to fix that or am I wasting your time?

Christi Taber
    Participant

Sorry. You answered. I am wasting your time. So sorry!

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

No worries… if you still need help installing Seasonal Pro (if it’s not installed), I can do that for you. I can even install the child theme for you as well.

Christi Taber
    Participant

I sent you a message with the ‘Contact Me’ button below giving you the requested info. Thank you so much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.