Right Content section 100%

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Right Content section 100%

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janette
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t seem to get the right content side to fill the screen on a big monitor: http://gsgrc.org/welcome/. I have Fluid content width check in the customizer. I would like it to stretch 100% and if it can’t, I would like another column to the right. It looks unfinished to me to go off to white space.

[b]Blog Options[/b]

Blog Full Style

[b]Blog Home Alignment[/b]

Centered

THANK YOU!

-Janette

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

From what I can tell, your child theme has an override with the container set as 80% in width around line 80 that looks like this:

[code] #main {
    width: 80%;
    align: center;
    }[/code]

You will need to take the 80% out.

Janette
    Participant

Thank you!

I think a while back I wanted it 80% and centered but it wouldn’t center and then I forgot I added that change…

I was looking through Chrome but missed that!

Thanks!

-Janette

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

No worries 🙂
    I was thinking, wait, did I accidentally remove the fluid width in my last update? But then I double checked your source code and found the 80% width.

Janette
    Participant

I was using the inspect tool in Chrome and just wasn’t catching the 80%… I was worried something happened in updating WordPress version last week.

I also all of the sudden today have lost the top WordPress utility menu bar. I have been deactivating various plugins but cannot find a conflict with those… Last week it left and just came back again.

Time to reboot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.