Season Pro Child Theme Issue

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro Season Pro Child Theme Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anton Kassimov
    Participant

Hello again Andre,

Sorry to bug you about this, but I can’t seem to get the CSS I add in SeasonalPro’s Child Theme stylesheet to stick. I could be doing something wrong, but I’ve done this multiple times with other themes and never had trouble. If you can, could you please make sure that the Child Theme you sent me works for you?

What I’m trying to do is turn the site title to normal font style instead of italic. I’m trying to get the following code to stick:

.site-title {
    font-style: normal;
    }

I’m probably just missing something, but maybe you can confirm.

Thank you as always,

Anton

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Thanks for reposting Anton…..I will test the child theme on my end, but in the meantime, is it possible to get a link to your site so I can check the source code? That could tell me a lot.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I just tested it and was able to make the site title normal. This is how it was done:

.site-title {
       font-style: normal;
    }
    Anton Kassimov
    Participant

No problem at all, and thanks for replying so quickly!

My website is: fortkgaming.com, however I do currently have it set to “maintenance mode” so it stays hidden. I can disable that mode temporarily or I can email you login information if you prefer. Let me know.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

You were fast with the reply… I did an update to my last post.

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

Oh, hahaha. So it may have been a false alarm on my part. I logged into my site just now and it seems the code did work. I guess it just needed time to process or something. Sorry for the trouble Andre and thanks for the help. Looks like another mystery solved 😀

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

No worries…probably a caching scenario then.

Cheers! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.