seasonal pro zip

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro seasonal pro zip

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    T.Borduas
    Participant

We try to reinstall seasonal pro theme from your site …..and it doesnt work
    see the image theme

what are we doing wrong

Attachments:
    ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Sorry for late reply…I’m just now starting my day here and got your notification….that message means you were trying to install the original downloaded theme package which must be extracted (unzipped) first by double clicking on it. Inside that is the actual theme file you install seasonalpro.zip

T.Borduas
    Participant

I have the same message error…..any clue
    thank

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Just as I mentioned, when you download the theme, you double click on the file top extract it. Then, after this, look inside the unzipped file you just did and you will find seasonalpro.zip which is the theme file you install.

If you still cannot do this, contact me from the footer link below with a link to your admin login, username, and a password, and I will install it for you.

T.Borduas
    Participant

tried many times as you said…didn’t work.
    please install it

Thank you

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

I think your firewall (Wordfence) is blocking it from being installed completely. I noticed you are on a network setup, but when I tried installing the theme, it does not want to copy the theme’s 404.php file, so it fails. What is odd is that you were able to install the free version of seasonal which has the same file.

I did not want to disable your firewall to try and install the theme, so if you want to try that, let me know if that works.

[b]NOTE[/b]: I did successfully install the theme on 3 of my test WordPress sites with no problem, so I’m thinking your firewall is the cause of the problem.

T.Borduas
    Participant

I just try with desactivate wordfence and did not work

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

does it still say that it wasn’t able to copy the 404.php file?

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

If it’s not the firewall, then it must be something else in your site that is preventing the 404.php from being installed. I’m not sure what it is that is preventing it. So the only way to install Seasonal Pro is to upload it manually.

Go here:

https://www.shapedpixels.com/support/basic-theme-setup/installing-your-wordpress-theme

Then follow the “Add Themes Manually” tutorial further down on that page.

T.Borduas
    Participant

yes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.