You have version 1.2.6 installed. Update to 1.2.6.

Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Seasonal Pro You have version 1.2.6 installed. Update to 1.2.6.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anton Kassimov 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anton Kassimov
    Participant

I installed the latest Seasonal Pro theme package and keep getting the “Update to 1.2.6.” notice in WordPress. Any ideas?

Also, I was unable to find the Child Theme installation files for this theme, are they still available anywhere?

Thank you very much for your help,

Anton

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Hi Anton…sorry for such a late reply. I discovered today that the bbPress forum here is not sending out notifications; hopefully I can get that solved quickly.
    Thank you for letting me know about the version update notice…someone else had that same issue, so I am going to put a support ticket into the developer that makes the plugin for the software licensing and let him know what is happening.

For child themes, I had to remove that from the new download files due to how the new system works. However, they are still available and I am working on a way to make them downloadable. In the meantime, if you need the child theme for your Seasonal theme, contact me from the footer link and I will send you the file.

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

No problem at all, Andre, thank you for the reply and assistance 🙂

I will contact you as suggested for the Child Theme.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

I wanted to follow up with the issue regarding this topic. I got support from the developer who had me update the updater files for the theme. I just did an update to the Seasonal Pro theme with the changes and is now version 1.2.7.

First test is to find out if you get a theme update notice in your admin for version 1.2.7 of Seasonal Pro. Second is to see if it let’s you click to update. If not, then you will need to manually replace the theme files with the new ones again, but with the latest version download.

For this one, I recommend doing a site backup first before updating the theme. If you don’t have a backup plugin, there’s several popular ones, but check out UpDraft Plus.

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

Thank you for following up, Andre!

I received the update notification in WordPress and proceeded to update the theme as I normally would, from the Updates page. The update seemed successful, but I’m not getting the same message as I did for v1.2.7: You have version 1.2.7 installed. Update to 1.2.7.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Hi Anton….you mean you are no longer getting the message of version 1.2.6. Update to 1.2.6 ?
    If I understand right, everything worked then?

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

Sadly no, I’m still getting the update message, just for version 1.2.7 now. In other words, I updated the theme just fine, but it’s still prompting me to update my theme.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

OK thanks…I will inform their support it’s still doing it, just that is shows the latest version and saying to update….
    At least it did update your theme though. But to confirm that, check the theme details for the version of it.

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

Yep, seems to be 1.2.7

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

OK, I think we got this fixed now. I just uploaded the new version 1.2.8 of Seasonal Pro. You should be getting notification for an update, so let’s see how this works out.

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

That did the trick! Updated as normal and no more message, everything seems to be fine. Thank you Andre and developer! You guys really do provide wonderful support.

ShapedPixels
    Keymaster

Great to hear! Thanks. Now I can go ahead and replace my theme files with the update. It turned out it was more of my fault as I am getting a crash course on using the new system and auto updates. I did not change the “version” number in one of the updater files to match the theme’s version.

Anton Kassimov
    Participant

No problem at all, we’re all learning as we go 😀 Thanks again for the help and the awesome theme.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.