With Aberration Lite, you can show or hide various page elements such as:
- Summary Post Date
- Summary Post Author
- Summary Comments Link
- Full Post Featured Image
- Full Post Categories List
- Full Post Tags List
- Full Post Navigation
- Full Post Author Bio
The “Summary” is in reference to the blog’s home page and post intros that are shown, whereas the “Full Post” is in reference to the full post (single post).
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Blog Options
- Uncheck or Check the boxes next to any of the above settings. Checking the box will show the item, like this screenshot displays:
- Click “Save & Publish“.
Show or Hide the Edit Link
Normally with WordPress and most themes, the “Edit” link is often shown in the front-end of your website. Aberration Lite includes a setting that lets you show or hide this link. Most people don’t want this to show, so I made this disabled by default, but if you want it turned on, you can follow these instructions:
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Site Options
- Look for the “Show Edit Link” setting and then check the box next to it.
- Click “Save & Publish“