Every theme offers a selection of page templates, so Emotions is no different. You get the basic templates, plus a couple special templates that I will outline in a moment.
Available templates are:
- Default Template – This is a full width page template
- Left & Right Column – This gives you a page template with a left and right column layout
- Left Column – This gives you a page template layout with a left sidebar column
- Right Column – This gives you a page template layout with a right sidebar column
- Search – This is a special page template that contains a search form for offering the ability to create a custom page with seach capabilities
Changing a Page Template
You can either create a new page and then under the “Page Attributes” box in the editor, select your page template. Or, you can open an existing page in the editor and change the page template.
Page Builder Plugins If you are using a page builder plugin, you may need to create a child theme and then create a special template for the theme, or, you can get the pro version of Emotions Lite, which includes a page builder template.