How you style your column is up to you, so this tutorial will get you started…
Adding an Image
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Header Image
- Click on the “Add New Image” to upload/select the image you want to use.
- If you already sized your image, you can skip the cropping
- You can also add more than one image and then set them to load randomly in the column
- With the other settings, you can manage how your image(s) will be shown
- Click “Save & Publish“
Using Colour Only
If you don’t want to use an image, you can change the colours.
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Colours
- Find the colour selectors and begin making your changes (most are at the top of the colour section). You will also need to scroll down to make changes to your menu colours as well, plus the footer elements like the footer info and social icons.
- When you see your colours in the preview window and you are happy, click “Save & Publish“