Every theme offers a selection of page templates, so Emotions is no different. You get the basic templates, plus a couple special templates that I will outline in a moment. Available templates are:
- Default Template – This is a full width page template
- Left & Right Column – This gives you a page template with a left and right column layout
- Left Column – This gives you a page template layout with a left sidebar column
- Right Column – This gives you a page template layout with a right sidebar column
- Page Builder – This is a special page template that allows you to use “page builder” plugins. This does not have sidebars because page builders let you create your own.
- Search – This is a special page template that contains a search form for offering the ability to create a custom page with seach capabilities
Changing a Page Template
You can either create a new page and then under the “Page Attributes” box in the editor, select your page template. Or, you can open an existing page in the editor and change the page template.
These are special to Emotions, should you decide to run an online storefront with the WooCommerce plugin. You get three (3) templates:
- WooCommerce Full Width – Full width without left or right sidebars
- WooCommerce Left Column – This gives you a left sidebar column that is coded only for WooCommerce sidebar positions
- WooCommerce Right Column – This gives you a right sidebar column that is coded only for WooCommerce sidebar positions
NOTE These are only meant to be used for WooCommerce pages.