With Seasonal Pro, you can choose to have a fixed width or a fluid width for your main content area (the area that is right of the sidebar).
- Fixed Width – This gives you a max-width of 1140 pixels
- Fluid Width – This gives you a full 100% width area
By default, the theme is set to fluid width, but can be changed from the customizer.
Change Content Width
- Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Other Options
- Find “Fluid Content Width” setting
- To have fluid width, check the box next to the setting; for the fixed option, uncheck the box.
- Click “Save & Publish” at the top of the column.