The Senses theme offers a popular and trending design concept for personal and business blogging. Easy to customize with tons of options and great features, you can personalize it to your specific needs, starting with clean modern design, a powerful responsive framework that is built with html5 and css3.
Features Built into Senses
- Mobile responsive
- Unlimited colours
- 27 Sidebar positions
- 9 Blog styles
- 4 Menu locations
- 3 Single layout styles for a full post view
- Enable or disable several in-page elements
- Multiple post formats
- Typography management
- RTL capability
- Microdata formatting based on schema.org for Google
- Built-in theme customizer with several options
Recommended Plugins (Optional)
The plugins I used in the live demo site for this theme are listed below. These are optional only and not required to make the theme function, although they will provide enhancements.
- Simply Exclude – Lets you exclude things like categories from the blog, widgets, etc.
- Display Widgets – If you do not use Jetpack, you can use this plugin to publish widgets on select pages
- Remove Widget Titles – This lets you hide widget titles from the front-end while maintaining them in the admin
- Custom CSS Classes – Allows you to stylize your widgets (required if you want to use the styles Senses includes).
- Hide Title – Allows you to hide your page titles on a per page/post basis
- TinyMCE Advanced – For a content editor that adds more functionality and features
- HTML Editor Syntax Highlighter – When viewing source code, this will show you all of your HTML and in colour code