With the front page template, you can display the latest blog posts in columns — up to 4 post summaries, although the screenshot below shows 3.
You can access the blog settings and options by going to the “Front Page” tab on the customizer and then to the FP – Blog Posts tab which will give you several options:
- Show Blog Section – To show or hide the blog section
- Number of Posts – How many post summaries do you want to display
- Blog Section Padding – Adjust the top and bottom space in percent by entering a number or using the arrows when you hover over the field
- Blog Section Heading – If you want to show a heading for this section
- Blog Section Intro – If you want to show an introduction for this section
- Section ID – If you plan to create a one-page scrolling layout
- Make Blog Fluid – If you want your blog post summaries fluid (full width of the window)
- Show the Blog Post Meta Info – If you want to show the publish date, author, etc.
- Read More Button Label – What do you want your button text label to show
- Blog Summary Excerpt Size – How many words do you want your excerpts to have