Aberration was just updated to fix a few issues that were brought forward. This update also has Font Awesome added to the theme instead of depending on a plugin from the start, this gives you an option. I’ve also updated the functions file in the premade child theme, but for this, contact our support first before updating because there is only one part that gets updated only.
- Fixed some translation strings that were not changing
- Updated the aberration.pot language file
- Added Font Awesome icons to load with the theme
- Added an option to disable Font Awesome if using a plugin for it.
- Fixed the social icon visited colour
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the aberration.zip file, or if you are using the dark version, the file is aberration-dark.zip
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.