Aberration was just updated to fix a few issues that were discovered and relates mostly to the mobile menu colour options. This update also removes some features that were also discovered to no be translatable. This theme offered custom sticky “Featured” and “Read More” labels that you could change from the customizer, but the WordPress theme review team confirmed that custom content from the customizer is not translatable. This update also includes the Aberration Dark version.
- Fixed mobile menu colour settings because the non-mobile styles were conflicting.
- Removed the main menu submenu link colour setting due to mobile menu colour conflicts.
- Removed custom Read More, See More, and Featured labels…discovered they are not translatable from the customizer
- Removed the custom 404 page content fields from the customizer…not translatable from the customizer.
- Fixed the Aberration Dark blog layout issue for the masonry in the content.php template.
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the aberration.zip file, or if you are using the dark version, the file is aberration-dark.zip
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.