Aberration was just updated to fix a few issues that were discovered and some major bugs with the dark version of Aberration where some customizer settings were not saving and being lost after changing. This update also has some design adjustments to the logo and site title container which now has a fixed height applied to it. This is due to varying heights of logos that was affecting the container height and pushing the menu out of the header.
- Adjusted the logo box and header to have a fixed height due to problems with varying logo sizes.
- Adjusted site title and site tagline font sizing to fit better
- Adjusted the distance from the top header to the browser top window to be a fixed pixel height for better consistency
- Fixed the Aberration Dark version customizer which was not saving certain settings
- Changed the customizer logo upload coding
- Added a logo box padding setting for spacing inside the container.
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the aberration.zip file, or if you are using the dark version, the file is aberration-dark.zip
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.