Longevity Pro is now updated to version 1.4.7 which adds two new blog layouts from requests made my several users over time. With the recent request, I decided to add two new blog layouts which gives you a left and a right sidebar column. In addition to this, I’ve also made a few adjustments to the top sidebar area and a few other elements in this theme.
- Added a new blog layout for both the large and small featured images to have a left and right sidebar
- Added a new single (full post) layout with the left and right sidebars
- Adjusted the bottom spacing between blog summaries
- Updated the language .pot file
- Updated the theme’s URLs from http to https
- Removed the topbar bottom margin as it was causing a space exposing the page background
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the longevitypro.zip file.
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.