Longevity Pro was just updated to fix a few issues that were brought forward. I also rebuilt the banner curve code because part of it was not working correctly. I also added a new option setting relating to the curve. Another major update is related to the premade child theme that comes with this theme package, I’ve updated the functions file for it. If you plan to update your child theme, contact our support first because there is only one part that gets updated only, and if you update the whole thing, you will lose your custom changes.
- Fixed a style problem for the category and tag labels in the full post
- Fixed the Tags and Categories translation issue of not working
- Re-coded the banner curve because it was not functioning 100%
- Added a setting to disable the curve on the front page and inner pages independently
- Adjusted the media queries because the left & right sidebars were floating down too soon.
- Updated the longevitypro.pot language file
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the longevitypro.zip file.
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.