Opportune Pro was just updated to fix a few issues that were found in the theme. I also updated the theme’s WooCommerce templates that were out of date with the recent version of WooCommerce. The changes are outlined in the change log below.
- Fixed the main blog container to make responsive viewing better for the layouts
- Added a missing setting to disable the WP Header Image caption box from the customizer
- Fixed the site description positioning on smaller devices to be centered.
- Adjusted the right side site description to be vertically aligned with the main menu on larger screens
- Updated the language opportune-pro.pot file
- Updated the WooCommerce templates
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the opportunepro.zip file.
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.