Seasonal Pro was just updated to fix a few bugs and also bring it up to date in preparation for WordPress 4.4. I’ve also added a few enhancements, but most of the changes are in the background, so most won’t be seen.
- Fixed the submenu not showing on click
- Added Comments count to the post meta information
- Added a setting to show or hide the comments count in the meta information
- Fixed the screen reader text that was showing the blog home page title
- Fixed the font size settings for the main menu that were not sizing the font when changed
- Updated the seasonal-pro.pot language file
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the seasonalpro.zip file.
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.