This is a major update for the Senses theme and is now version 1.2.1 with a lot of new features, including 2 new blog layouts that now gives you an option of having a right sidebar column; before it was just the post summaries only, although you still have that option. I’ve also made significant changes to option settings that might affect your site, so be careful and read the Change Log below before doing anything.
- Added a new blog layout with the masonry having a right sidebar
- Added a new blog layout with the Grid style getting a right sidebar
- Made some adjustments to the quote post format styling when viewed in masonry style
- Changed the masonry from a fixed pixel width to percentages
- Separated the Bottom Widget Heading colour from the text setting and made a setting for it.
- Added a setting for the post meta info hover colour
- Minor post title size adjustment on the grid blog style option
- Fixed the show and hide for the blog’s summary and full post view publish date and author name
- Removed the Theme Info from the Admin Appearance menu and added links to the Customizer
- Updated the language .pot file
How To Update
Download your theme package again, but this time you will unzip the theme file itself. Using an FTP program like WS_FTP LE or Filezilla, upload the new theme files to replace the existing theme files. In this case, the one you will extract (unzip) is the senses.zip file.
IMPORTANT Always make a backup of your site and theme before updating themes, plugins, and WordPress.